The Group Immersion program-a full day workshop is meant to help leadership of organizations and senior administrators/managers understand and learn about incubators in sufficient detail to be able to take decisions. Through the program, Venture Center is happy to share its learning relating to technology and business incubation, and support the entrepreneurship promotion/awareness creation activities of an upcoming incubator. The comprehensive learning program will help managers of new incubation centers structure their programs into effective ecosystems that would play a critical role in long term sustenance and functioning of an incubator.
End point of this workshop: Go home with an understanding of the processes involved in running an incubator.
Features of this program:
- The target audience for this program: Senior leadership/ top-level managers/ administrators of organizations; Vice-Chancellors; Directors; Heads of Departments; Faculty In-charge for Incubation/ IP/TT/ Industrial Liaison etc
- Typical workshop outline
- Tour of Venture Center
- Talks and discussions
- Q&A sessions
- Open house
Open to all
Terms and conditions:
- The incubation team will announce group immersion workshop as an when it is scheduled. Interested persons can apply for the workshop using the registration forms given in the announcement mailers. Usually, service is on a First-Come-First Serve basis for group of 15 organizations per immersion workshops.
- Maximum of one person per organization at a time will be allowed to participate in the immersion programs. Any additional person interested to attend the program will be separately charged.
- Photography of incubatee offices and labs is not allowed.
- Visitors are expected to respect the privacy of incubatee companies.
Fees and payment terms:
- Non-profit academic and R&D organizations:
- Workshop charges: Rs 2000/- per organization with maximum of one person from each organization.
- Additional person /organization : Rs 2000/-
- Industry related entities (both for profit and non-profit): Ask for quote
- Individuals: Ask for quote
- Advance payments only.
Discounts and special announcements:
Venture Center shall be offering the Group Immersion Program at 100% discount for three BIRAC nominees/ year during the duration 1 April 2018-31 March 2021. This will be for organizations planning to set up and operate a BioIncubator under BIRAC’s BioNest program or allied programs.
- Fill up the online registration forms in the announcement mailers
- We usually respond within 2 days
- Make payments, as applicable
- Dates are confirmed over email.
- Please visit Venture Center at the allotted date and time.
Beneficiaries of this program:
Group immersion program-
15 Feb 2019, Friday – Immersion Program: For managers of new incubation centers.
- Ms. Suman Gupta, Regional Center for Biotechnology
- Dr. Arun Shanbhag, Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE)
- Dr. Indrani Bhattacharya, University of Calcutta and IISER Kolkata
- Mr. Yash Pandya, SRISTI INNOVATIONS
- Mr. Rajesh Dhananjay Gade, KIT’s College of Engineering (Autonomous), Kolhapur
- Ms. Meenakshi dhawan, AIC-MIT ADT Incubator Forum
- Mr. Vitthal Jagtap, SBPCOE Indapur
- Dr. Pravin Nemade, SBPCOE Indapur
- Ms. Ojal Sarah Paul, TIMed, Trivandrum
- Ms. Soumya Kar, KIIT, Bhubhaneshwar
13 Aug 2018, Monday – One Day Immersion Program for Organisations setting up Incubators |Monday, 13 Aug 2018
- CITAR_CSIR-IITR, Lucknow
- BioNEST, University of Hyderabad
- TIDES Business Incubator
- Savli Technology and Business Incubator
- SRISTI Innovations
- PERD Bio-incubator
- Atal Incubation Center-IISER Pune
- BioNEST, BITS
Contact person for this program:
100, NCL Innovation Park
NCL Campus, Pashan
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road
Pune – 411008