Venture Center permits learning or exposure visits by aspiring/ other incubators or incubator managers or senior administrators planning incubation programs. However, this needs be scheduled in advance with the Venture Center team.
Features of this program:
- 45-60 min accompanied walking tour and overview of Venture Center
- For members of non-profit academic/ R&D institutions only. Formal request letter from the Head of the Institution is required.Organization that is interested in or has set up an incubator.
Terms and conditions:
- The incubation team has slotted a maximum of 5 hours a month for this activity. Interested persons can apply for a visit using the online form below. Usually, service is on a First-Come-First Serve basis.
- Photography of incubatee offices and labs is not allowed.
- Visitors are expected to respect the privacy of incubatee companies.
Fees and payment terms:
- For eligible non-profits: Currently FREE
- Advance payments only.
- Visits are confirmed only after receipt of payments.
This service is offered FREE to eligible non-profits. Courtesy- Venture Center Unrestricted Corpus.(Support our corpus!)
- Fill up the online form here.
- We usually respond within 2 days with availability an possible dates. Dates are firmed up over a phone conversation.
- (Make payments, if applicable)
- Dates are confirmed over email.
- Please visit Venture Center at the allotted date and time.
Beneficiaries of this program:
Contact person for this program:
100, NCL Innovation Park
NCL Campus, Pashan
Pune – 411008